Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here comes the bride

It's 3AM and I can't sleep. So guess what I'm doing? PLANNING MY WEDDING! No I'm not getting married, but if I were, I'd be ready! I have my dress and bridesmaid's picked out. Though I secretly like the bridesmaid's better than the one I picked for me. Shh, don't tell anyone.

BCBG Max Azria makes the bridesmaid dresses and let me tell you...I lurrve them! They're not available anywhere, but since this is only a dream, I'll pretend they're available.

Dress <- Go ahead and click it I KNOW you're curious! (Bridesmaid)

*I added the gold ribbon by the way. It used to blend in with the rest of the dress color, but I have mad photoshopping skills and turned it gold. It took some mad skills also, to find this dress. I first liked the dress when I saw it in a group picture online (where I got my inspiration to turn the ribbon on the waist gold) I had to search down the name of the designer and *WALAH* Thankgoodess for Google!


*It's ALMOST a mermaid style, but in my opinion it's not quite. It's a tad more loose, though some may classify it with the mermaid type dresses. I do not. I like how "my" dress has the gold ribbon along the waist like the bridesmaid dress.

I lurrve what I've picked. Too bad that this won't be available when I get married.

What's your favorite style wedding dress?

0 comments: